Wednesday, 7 May 2014

How To Disconnect/Surrender Bsnl Broadband/Landline Online/ Through CSC

Bsnl Broadband connection and land phone connection can be disconnect by through 2 methods. Here it is describing format and procedure for disconnecting bsnl

>>BSNL Disconnection through Online

>Go to Respective Bsnl Portals
             >http://selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in/ for Eastern India
             >http://selfcare.wdc.bsnl.co.in/ for Western India
             >http://selfcare.ndc.bsnl.co.in/ for Northern India
             >http://selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in/ for Southern India
        >Register if you don't have an account
        >Sign in using your registered user name and password
        >You can see a page like below

>Click on services you will come to a new page given below

>Click on Service request you can see a new page asking Serivice Id

>Fill the data required such as Service Id,Request type,Summary and description (Shown red arrows here)
  >Click "Submit"

>>Through Customer care Centers
           This is the traditional way to disconnect your  broadband connection you have to visit nearest customer care center and give a written request for disconnection They will give you an official foam or surrender bsnl connection

Example of request letter for disconnection

To,                                                                                                                     Date
BSNL Customer Care
Your Place

Sub: Surrender of my BSNL Landline/Broadband <Your phone number which is to be disconnected>

Sir,
      I would like to surrender my  BSNL Landline/Broadband <Your phone number which is to be disconnected> since I am not using the same. Kindly do the necessary steps.

Enclosed are:
·       >  Surrender form duly filled
·       >Copy of latest telephone bill
    >Please also disable any services availed.

Eagerly  waiting for your action
Thanking You,
Yours Sincerely,
Your Name

Your Address

Mobile: Your Mobile Number

Mobile: An Alternate Mobile Number

These procedures can be use all over india including jaipur, haryana, nagpur, jharkhand, chennai, bangalore, karnataka, Ap, Andhra Pradesh (AP), Arunachal Pradesh (AR), Assam (AS), Bihar (BR), Chhattisgarh (CG), Goa (GA), Gujarat (GJ), Haryana (HR), Himachal Pradesh (HP), Jammu and Kashmir (JK), Jharkhand (JH), Karnataka (KA), Kerala (KL), Madhya Pradesh (MP), Maharashtra (MH), Manipur (MN), Meghalaya (ML), Mizoram (MZ), Nagaland (NL), Odisha(OR), Punjab (PB), Rajasthan (RJ), Sikkim (SK), Tamil Nadu (TN), Tripura (TR), Uttar Pradesh (UP), Uttarakhand (UK), West Bengal (WB), ahmedabad, coimbatore etc

Related Posts

How To Disconnect/Surrender Bsnl Broadband/Landline Online/ Through CSC
4/ 5
Oleh

47 comments

10 March 2015 at 06:30 delete

BSNL is looking for hand written closure form..not online closure form. Please check with your local BSNL office.

25 May 2015 at 01:15 delete

what should i type in service id?
where can i find my service id?

25 May 2015 at 06:41 delete

click on the button just right side of that spacing... it will automatically shows Service id?

13 July 2015 at 10:12 delete

If there is anyone out there? Please help. BSNL is sending me bill even after cancellation. Why I have to pay them when I am not using their services. I did all mentioned steps and they told me I have to pay last bill so i did. Know after two months they are still sending me bill. I never recommend BSNL to anyone. Very upset user

15 July 2015 at 23:53 delete

only way is to visit your nearest bsnl CSC and raise a complaint

5 October 2015 at 05:54 delete

i forgot my user id, how to recover it? only password recovery option is present

6 October 2015 at 12:11 delete

this may help you http://www.bsnlplans.in/2014/02/how-to-find-forgot-bsnl-self-care-user_23.html

16 March 2016 at 00:57 delete

how many days it takes to disconnect the line after rasing the complain

9 April 2016 at 10:48 delete

they will contact you and let you know the date of disconnection...

21 April 2016 at 03:14 delete

Thanks for the details. I am able to submit the request...

21 April 2016 at 11:02 delete

Dear Sir,

I Have Been Complaining for last 4 Months No One Turned Back to check our Broad band problem & Land Line Problem, Raised Several Complaints over phone, Since There is no one in the home to go to the Local BSNL Exchange to complaint directly....But Every month My Bill is Keep On Increasing With Out Using Broadband & Land Line.. Please I Want to disconnect the Line. Please Check with Ur End You can See Home Many Complaints I Have Raised ,,, I Have checked in my login After 2 Days the status coming as Closed....I Want to close the Connection....I Dont want to pay which am Not using....

3 May 2016 at 03:47 delete

I used option 1 and raised a request for disconnecting my broadband. The request was closed by BSNL with the comment "SUBMIT THE CLOSURE APPL". I am unable to find this application form. Can you tell me where it is.

3 May 2016 at 20:05 delete

they are asking for the written application that you will get it from CSC

3 May 2016 at 20:17 delete

If nothing working you can complaint in BSNL grievance you will definitely get the result...
Here is the link.. http://mis.bsnl.co.in/pgs/internet/pgwebregn.asp

15 May 2016 at 02:48 delete

Hi Sir,
Currently i am using one year combo pack. I have paid around 13k+ for a year. Now the duration is over. I got new bill for next year payment. So i would like to know if i cancel the connection.
They will ask us to pay the entire bill amount or only landline charges?

16 May 2016 at 09:09 delete

thy wont ask you the entire amount. if you want you can cancel the connection and you can pay the bill for landline connection....

25 May 2016 at 10:31 delete

I have put the online request for disconnection , do i still need to go to a bsnl centre to sumbit request again ?

26 May 2016 at 11:39 delete

I have done Voluntry Closure on 25th may.

1. Today the status is "MDF Done", what does it mean?

2. My phone is disconnected today with the above mentioned status on website, should i approach BSNL office or the will send someone to pick up the set.

28 May 2016 at 02:19 delete

Sir I want to disconnect only broadband and not landline. Please suggest.

2 June 2016 at 03:37 delete

same self care portal, in request type select landline change instead of disconnection and proceed accordingly

2 June 2016 at 04:04 delete

obviously if you approach bsnl Office then you will get sudden reaction or they will contact you it may take time..

2 June 2016 at 04:10 delete

In some circles you have to visit bsnl office for disconnection you apply online if it doent work go to bsnl office and give written application

13 July 2016 at 22:14 delete

I gave line and broadband disconnection request and when i checked the staus of the request it shows cancelled in the status column. I have a doubt whether they have cancelled my request or cancelled (disconnected) my connection . if cancelled my request means what should i do please let me know..

14 July 2016 at 01:58 delete

If it displays the message "cancelled", it means your connection has got cancelled . Still make it sure by contacting your CSC

16 July 2016 at 19:13 delete

Can i download the application for surrender of the landline/ broadband connection from your site. Pl guide me. Also let me know whether the application for surrender can be submitted in any of the CSC.

16 July 2016 at 19:33 delete

Followed the procedure and now they are asking me to submit my telephone instrument, is it legible?

16 July 2016 at 22:08 delete

If the telephone and its accessories were provided by BSNL, you should return it, otherwise its cost and other charges may be levied upon you and the same will be deducted from your deposit money. Better make a ring to CSC and ask them to collect your instruments from home.

16 July 2016 at 22:43 delete

You Can disconnect through online, procedure explained above. If you want to disconnect through CSC you will get the Closure form from any of the bsnl CSC

19 July 2016 at 06:42 delete

Above screen Not working now .....

19 July 2016 at 09:59 delete

Which screen you are talking about! sites are working...

20 July 2016 at 10:41 delete

Hi,

I don't have option disconnect broadband. Which one should i choose to apply for a service request? Please help out.

20 July 2016 at 19:20 delete

if you want to disconnect broadband with land connection select 'phone Disconnection"... if you want to disconnect only broadbanch select 'Plan change'.

23 July 2016 at 01:40 delete

how to submit a request to disconnect a bsnl wimax connection?

23 July 2016 at 11:06 delete

You have to request nearest CSC

27 July 2016 at 02:13 delete

I have made disconnection request by online self care portal ("BSNL Disconnection through Online") on 28-Apr-2016. but the bills are generated still. what do i do now?

Thanks,
Arulmurugan.S

27 July 2016 at 08:33 delete

Check when exactly your connection got cancelled.. note down the request number and register a complaint at your nearest CSC .if there is no favourable response from their part, you can register a complaint here http://mis.bsnl.co.in/pgs/internet/pgwebregn.asp

8 August 2016 at 12:33 delete

My Landline and Broadband connection was installed on 23 June 2016. I got Bill dated 2 July 2016 for entire June billing for broadband plan selected. On Above of that Rs 1900 one time charge was mentioned without any description. Logged complain but no response till date. Then i raised disconnection request seeing pathetic service. This ticket got closed(god knows which date, not mentioned anywhere) with comment visit CSC. I am transferred to another city now. Today another billing I got for July 2016. AM NOT GOING TO PAY SINGLE PENNY, STOP NON-SENSE BILLING, DECLARE BANKRUPT & STOP OPERATIONS.

8 August 2016 at 22:09 delete

>To know about Initial charges of broadband connection http://www.bsnlplans.in/2014/10/bsnl-broadband-initial-charges-and.html

> you can transfer your broadband connection

> If you want to disconnect it you may be asked to submit the closure form.

9 August 2016 at 01:26 delete

1. I want Clarification on One time Charge Rs 1900.
2. Why am being charged for Full Month for June if my connection is activated from 24th June.
3. There is no response/call from customer regarding Query Submitted online.
Ticket No # 115912419275. Create date - 24/06/2016 17:55:12
4. Am unable to submit Wrong Billing complain, as system says another ticket(mentioned above) is already Open.
5. Today morning I got call from Customer Center, saying Rs 1900 is MISTAKENLY charged.

I am not interested in reading lengthy pages for Initial Charges.
I am not willing to carry forward with BSNL until I get fresh bill copies.
Yes, I want to disconnect. At least for now.

11 August 2016 at 02:01 delete

Its very glad to know you got response from CSC. any way i'm requesting you to read about Us page http://www.bsnlplans.in/2013/09/orgin-of-this-blog.html

24 August 2016 at 10:10 delete

I have paid broadbrand charges for 1 full year.how much refund would i get if i disconnect now??

24 August 2016 at 10:22 delete

it will depend on how many month you use the broadband... bsnl will refund you the rest amount...

10 October 2016 at 20:43 delete

Very useful information; Just submitted for discontinuation of Broadband. Not sure how long it takes for them to act on the request. - Ashok, Bangalore

6 November 2016 at 01:09 delete

please let us know if you got disconnected

29 January 2017 at 03:02 delete

I want to disconnect landline connection through online. Is it possible