Thursday, 24 July 2014

Bsnl GPRS/internet/3G Settings For Android (Samsung,Sony,Micromax,Htc,lenovo,chinese mobiles etc)

Hope you already gone through how to get bsnl GPRS/3g configuration through online/sms automatically . Here in this article we are trying to explain banl gprs manual settings for android mobiles. For configuring gprs/3g settings manually you have to set APN (access point name),Authentication type,APN type MCC (Mobile Country Code) and MNC (Mobile Network Code) Below you can see the step wise procedure for manual gprs configuration for bsnl. These procedure you can use in all the android mobiles including samsung, nokia, sony, micromax, htc, panasonic, xolo, spice, acer, thoshiba, motorola, all Chinese mobiles etc.

> Go to Settings

>Click on wireless and network
>Go to Mobile networks
>Click access point names

>Click on new APN

>Give name as "BSNL"
> APN is bsnlnet
>Dont change proxy,username and password
>Don't change MMSC, MMS proxy,MMS port
>Set MCC(mobile country code) as 404
>Set MNC (The Mobile Network Code) : list of bsnl mnc and mcc codes given below

>Set Authentication type : None
>Set APN type : internet
> Select option and save the setting after giving all the details

MCC     MNC     Network         State
404     34      BSNL         Haryana
404     38      BSNL         Assam
404     51      BSNL         Himachal Pradesh
404     53      BSNL         Punjab
404     54      BSNL         Uttar Pradesh (West)
404     55      BSNL         Uttar Pradesh (East)
404     57      BSNL         Gujarat

Related Posts

4/ 5
Oleh

24 comments

30 August 2014 at 06:04 delete

Dear madam,
i tried manual & My service portal also but i didn't get any configuration messages.
When i was inserted other network sim that was worked,i have problem with bsnl sim,what will i do please suggest me.
please do any favour for me.

31 August 2014 at 04:40 delete

let me know your mobile model..? is it an android mobile?

1 September 2014 at 00:28 delete

Pls suggest how to get the internet setting in HTC One E8 dual sim Handset..

1 September 2014 at 20:16 delete

Here it explains the ways to get internet settings http://www.bsnlplans.in/2013/08/how-to-get-bsnl-gprs-settings.html .
your phone is not in the list you have to do the manual configuration. If nothg is working let me know what error it i showing aftr manual config.

19 December 2014 at 20:19 delete

Dear madam,
I have bought back new bank postpaid simcard, and have activated 3g plan for my number. But my tablet does not connect to internet I have tried the above process , calling the customer care and also by sending SMS to 58355 but nothing works if I put pin no.for settings received 1111 it again asks I don't know what to don't know what to do pls help me
My tablet model is IKON 3G TABLET IK-A7001

8 April 2015 at 23:20 delete

Hi I am using HTC DESIRE 816 DUAL SIM I am unable to get 3g settings please help

9 April 2015 at 10:43 delete

use the manual method described above...

27 May 2015 at 11:04 delete

I am using moto e mobile for internet in jhansi city area where 3g was available. But now since 20 days I m not able to get 3g internet speed and presently surfing with only 2g speed. Please solve the problem

11 June 2015 at 03:27 delete

you please raise a complaint in this portal http://117.239.71.100/portalcomp.asp

15 July 2015 at 10:27 delete

Hi! I am using Yureka YU AO5510. I used your above settings for activating 3g in my handset, but I have not been successful. As the sim is of cellone (kolkata), I have used 81 as MNC while the rest are the same. The username (MSISDN) and the password (******) which was there earlier haven't been changed either. Could you suggest how to come out of this?

15 July 2015 at 23:46 delete

username and pswd should be blank or not set... if its not working Check your mobile using other network SIM .... most probably the mobile hvng some software prblm

8 October 2015 at 04:58 delete

im used above manual method but still not get internet connection, htc desire 820 dual simm

9 October 2015 at 19:21 delete

dear frnd make sure tht ur phone is working with other network....

12 October 2015 at 07:44 delete

I am using mobile internet using rajasthan SIM. I am lining in Karnataka. If I change MNC from 59 to 71 can I get a better 3G speed? Please reply.

18 October 2015 at 23:08 delete

the speed is always depnd on network and ur mobile capacity... if u hv 3g network in ur area u wil definitely get 3g speed....

30 July 2016 at 01:12 delete

My Handset Model: SAMSUNG Galaxy On7
Model No. SM-G600FY
problem: requesting handset configuration screen message is coming after each 5 minutes
I have tried through 58355 but the message i recieved that the format is not correct. i tried manually as above but my problem still have not resolved. net is working very slowly.

30 July 2016 at 10:07 delete

net is working means your config is correct... try to use wcdma network in your mobile and check the speed.. let me know your state...

30 July 2016 at 10:24 delete

state : Assam
Sir,
The problem is not with working net or not in my case till now i want to resolve my requesting handset configuration screen message problem because of it battery discharges very rapidly.
please help me, the model is new also connection is new and have tried to contact customer care since last 5 days ultimately they have surrendered. is there any faultin sim or handset?

30 July 2016 at 23:27 delete

First you use the same SIM with another device. And still if the problem persist ,the problem is with your SIM or try resetting your phone to default factory settings..

1 August 2016 at 10:52 delete

Sir,
I have used the sim in another device (moto e) sice last 30 hrs. its just have shown the same problem once at the beginning of internet connection but later it has not shown any problem and net is also working fine on that device. Is it problem in my handset (SAMSUNG Galaxy On7) but on another network like idea or vodafone its working right.

1 August 2016 at 11:54 delete

try to reset into factory default setting,,.... Still problem exist then you have to contact Samsung customer care

2 August 2016 at 23:25 delete

Sir,
I have reset network/APN settings but still I have not used factory data reset because I need to take back-up first. Now, the internet has also been stopped working its showing on the screen: "dear customer, you are currently not getting the benefit of handset bundle offer. please use the correct handset to enjoy the offer. your balance is lo" Also as as i have mentioned earlier when I messeging to 58355 to get the settings its saying incorrect format of model. I think its problem with bsnl connection may be because of new connection. Is there no way to avoid formatting handset or should i visit bsnl care or samsung service centre.

3 August 2016 at 10:14 delete

better you contact Samsung customer care